Learn To Dive In 3 Hours
- COURSE PRICE : 75€ including equipment, insurance, boat trip, and ocean dive*
- PROGRAM DURATION : 3 Hours
- PREREQUISITES :10 years old and medically fit
*Option to do one more dive for only 47 €
*Discounts available on our PADI Certification Courses (Open Water and Scuba Diver)
Or Book It Now:
With a 20% deposit
Who should try this experience?
This introduction program to scuba diving is perfect for you.
While not a scuba certification course, this program is a quick and easy introduction to what it takes to explore the underwater world.
To sign up, you must be at least 10 years old. No prior experience with scuba diving is necessary, but you need to be in reasonable physical health.
What will you learn?
You learn the basic safety guidelines and skills needed to dive under the direct supervision of an instructor. We practice a few techniques in shallow water to prepare for your adventure on the boat.
Get ready to:
- Go over the scuba equipment you use to dive and how easy it is to move around underwater with your gear
- Find out what it’s like to breathe underwater
- Learn key skills that you’ll use during every scuba dive
- Do a dive from our boat at the beautiful ‘Bahia Blanca’ dive site, maximum depth 12 meters
- Have fun swimming around and exploring the marine life
- Hear about becoming a certified diver
What scuba gear will you use?
We will provide all the basic scuba gear you’ll use, including wetsuit, a mask, snorkel, fins, regulator, buoyancy control device, dive gauges and a tank.
When can you do this? Any time you are ready!
We offer this introduction to scuba diving every day of the week except for Sundays. It takes about 3 hours and we have morning and afternoon sessions.
One of our most popular programs, highly recommended! Book at least one day ahead…