Guided Dives by boat (Certified Divers)
Dive Times: 9:00, 11:00, 13:00, 15:00
Out boat leaves straight from Puerto Rico Harbour: only 20 minutes by boat to the best dive sites, no unnecessary car journeys to other harbours, all surface intervals we return to Puerto Rico for snacks and toilet breaks.
Single tank dive trips to all the best dive sites including Pasito Blanco, Arguineguin Reef, Mogan Wrecks (2 hours total time). Do more of what you came to do – DIVE!
- One Dive: 37 €, Including Tanks & Weights, Divemaster, and Boat Trip
- One Dive with full equipment: 42 €, Including Tanks & Weights, Divemaster, and Boat Trip
- Two Dive Package with full equipment: 79 €, Including Tanks & Weights, Divemaster, and Boat Trips
- 5 Dives (or more) Package: 160 €, Including Tanks & Weights, Divemaster, and Boat Trips (Price per dive 32 €)
- 5 Dives (or more) Package with full equipment: 185 €, Including Tanks & Weights, Divemaster, and Boat Trips (Price per dive 37 €)
- 10 Dives (or more) Package: 285 €, Including Tanks & Weights, Divemaster, and Boat Trips (Price per dive 28.5 €)
- 10 Dives (or more) Package with full equipment: 320 € , Including Tanks & Weights, Divemaster, and Boat Trips (Price per dive 32 €)
We welcome all certified divers from any agency to join us for our guided boat dives in the crystal clear waters of Gran Canaria.
Most of our sites are around 18 meters deep and suited for Open Water divers or equivalent. We also have shallower and more advanced dive sites available to cater to all levels, so don’t miss out!
Check out our Refresher program if you feel rusty or if it has been more than a year or two since you’ve been in the water.
Where will you go?
We cover all sites between Pasito Blanco reef to the East and Mogán wrecks to the West.
For more information on the dive sites, contact us.
It takes between 5 and 25 minutes with our dive boat to reach the dive sites. For your comfort and safety, all dives are guided by a certified divemaster.
What will you see?
A variety of Rays, Schools of Barracudas and Snappers, Octopus, Moray Eels and lots of other species are waiting to be discovered.
On the protected south side of the island, visibility is good year round, between 10 and 30 meters plus. With some luck you might even encounter an Angel Shark or turtle…
What scuba diving gear will you use?
We have 10 liter, 12 liter and 15 liter steel tanks available, all filled to a guaranteed 200 bar of air.
Both DIN and international (yoke) regulators can be used. Rental BCD’s and regulators are Scubapro.
The water varies with the seasons between 20 and 25 degrees Celsius, a full length 5mm wetsuit with hood is provided for your comfort.
All dives are done from our new 7.5 meter semi-rigid RIB with 250 hp engine, custom tank rack, comfortable ladder and permanent surface support. The entries are back roll.
How long does it take?
With our unique location and setup of the dive center right in the Puerto Escala Harbor in Puerto Rico, the dive trips are extremely efficient.
With start and finish in the dive center, a 1 tank trip takes about 2 hours.
We have multiple trips available each day of the week except for Sundays, contact us for availability!