The PADI Rescue Diver Course with TOP DIVING
“Challenging” and “rewarding” best describe the PADI Rescue Diver course. Building upon what you’ve already learned, this course expands on what you already know about how to prevent problems, and how to manage them if they occur.
- 2 or 3 days, flexible schedule!
- 399 € Including 2 Boat Trips, Equipment, PADI Materials and Certification Fees
- Option to Learn Online using PADI Elearning at no extra charge!
- Prerequisites: PADI Advanced Open Water (or equivilent), Current First Aid & CPR, and 12 years of age.
Or Book It Now:
With a 20% deposit
The Fun Part:
The fun part about this course is rising to challenges and mastering them.
Most divers find this course both demanding and rewarding, and at the end, say it’s the best course they’ve ever taken.
What You Learn
The knowledge and skills you get in the Advanced Open Water Diver course vary with your interest and the adventures you have, but include:
- Self rescue
- Recognizing and managing stress in other divers
- Emergency management and equipment
- Rescuing panicked divers
- Rescuing unresponsive divers
The Scuba Gear You Use
You use all your basic scuba gear including a dive computer and accessories.
The Learning Materials You Need
The PADI Rescue Diver crew pak includes all materials required to complete the PADI Rescue Diver course – including a pocket mask.
You’ll learn how to think like a rescue diver and preview skills you’ll practice with your PADI Instructor. Once your Rescue Diver course is complete, you can review the DVD to refresh your dive safety skills as needed.
This tool box of knowledge and technique will give you the expertise to handle almost any emergency situation.
For more information about this or other PADI courses have a chat with one of the TOP DIVING Team members.