With our unique location and setup of the dive center right in the Puerto Escala Harbor in Puerto Rico, the dive trips are extremely efficient. With start and finish in the dive center, a 1 tank trip takes about 2 hours.
Five Dives Package
Five Dives Package
- When booking online, we require a deposit of 20% . The balance is to be paid at the dive centre.
- Online direct bookings can only be done minimum 72 hours prior to arrival!
- 5 Dives Package with full equipment: 185 €, Including Tanks & Weights, Divemaster, and Boat Trips (Price per dive 37 €)
- Prerequisites: Diving licence (certification)
- PREREQUISITES :10 years old and medically fit for diving
Read more about our Guided Dive Tours
I have my own equipment! No problem, this is a booking for the first dive of your package. We ask only for a deposit of 20% and we will be happy to adjust the price accordingly when you visit us to complete the registration process. When you have all your gear, the price for five dives is 160 €
FLYING AFTER DIVING
REMEMBER: Divers must wait at least 18 hours after scuba diving before flying
We offer daily Dive Package trips to the best dive sites around Puerto Rico. Trips are available both morning or afternoon.
Can you do both the morning and afternoon Dive Package in the same day? Absolutely. Sign up for your first dive with the dive package you prefer and we can arrange bookings for the remaining ones either by email before you arrive or on the day you come to the dive centre.
Dive packages include full equipment. If you have your own full or some equipment, the price will be adjusted at the dive centre.
Which Dive Sites?
We have many dive sites in the area. Obviously it would be impossible to allow every diver to choose his own dive site as that would mean us have a different dive boat for each site and each diver. However we do visit the best dive sites on a daily basis whether you just want to do the Two Dive Package or if you wish to do one of our Multi-Day packages with us, we will rotate the dive sites so you get to visit a different location each time.
Who can book our Dive Packages?
- Persons that are Open Water certified divers or higher rating
- Diver must have dived within the last 12 months. (does not apply to certified divers with more than 50 dives
- Certified divers that have not dived in the last 12 months must do Scuba Review
- If you are not certified diver then a Dive Package is not for you. Please visit this page for more options: Beginner Dive Programs
- For morning trips divers must complete registration and equipment sizing 30 minutes before the trip.
- For afternoon trips divers may complete the registration and equipment sizing 30 minutes before the trip.
Whenever possible we appreciate divers and students coming in earlier to take care of the registration process so that we can ensure a smooth and well-organized dive trip.
In cases of trip cancellation or sickness refunds will be given:
- 100% refund within two weeks of expected start date
- 50% refund less than two weeks of expected start date