“Challenging” and “rewarding” best describe the PADI Rescue Diver course. Building upon what you’ve already learned, this course expands on what you already know about how to prevent problems, and how to manage them if they occur.
PADI Rescue Diver
The PADI Rescue Diver Course
- When booking online, we require a deposit of 20% . The balance is to be paid at the dive shop.
- Online direct bookings can only be done minimum 72 hours prior to arrival!
- 2 or 3 days, flexible schedule!
- 399 € Including 2 Boat Trips, Equipment, PADI Materials and Certification Fees
- Option to Learn Online using PADI Elearning at no extra charge!
- Prerequisites: PADI Advanced Open Water (or equivilent), Current First Aid & CPR, and 12 years of age.
- Prerequisite: 15 years of age and medically fit for diving
FLYING AFTER DIVING
REMEMBER: Divers must wait at least 18 hours after scuba diving before flying
In cases of trip cancellation or sickness refunds will be given:
- 100% refund within two weeks of expected start date
- 50% refund less than two weeks of expected start date