Take a Scuba Refresher with TOP DIVING
Course Price & Duration: 75 € including equipment & insurance, boat trip, and ocean dive
Prerequisites: Diving licence (certification)
Or Book It Now:
With a 20% deposit
Who should take this program?
Feeling a bit rusty or been out of the water for a year or more?
This refresher program is just what you need to brush up on your knowledge and skills.
Our instructor will get you in the water having fun and feeling comfortable again.
It’s quick and easy, and a good way to prepare for more dives or another course.
What will you learn?
We’ll refresh basic safety guidelines and the most important skills.
We also brush up on a few techniques in shallow water before going for the boat dive:
- Go over assembly and disassembly of the scuba equipment, including your safety checks.
- Review hand signals and emergency procedures.
- Remember what it’s like to breathe underwater.
- Refresh the key skills that you use during every scuba dive.
- Do a dive from our boat at the beautiful ‘Bahia Blanca’ dive site and explore the marine life, maximum depth around 14 meters.
What scuba gear will you use?
We will provide all the basic scuba gear you’ll use, including wetsuit, a mask, snorkel, fins, regulator, buoyancy control device, dive gauges and a tank.
When can you do this?
Any time you like!
We offer this refresher every day of the week except for Sundays.
It takes about 3 hours and we have morning and afternoon sessions. Contact us for availability!
You might want to explore more dive sites afterwards, ask us about our guided dives!